The first year of marriage is the hardest and rockiest in all. You have many realistic and unrealistic expectations from your partner and you always want that all should be fulfilled. The first year of marriage is very crucial as you land into new responsibilities and above all the responsibility to survive together. This important change in your life comes with some unexpected challenges. Here are some easy tips for newly wedded couples to make their first year of marriage happier and easier.
- Believe in your partnership: It is really important that you believe in your partnership and faith and trust in your partner. Always remember that only wife or only husband can’t make this marriage successful. It is important to divide all the work and manage everything together.
- Be on the same page always: While discussing important issues and things, always be on the same page. When you discuss things about buying a new home, finance, buying a new car, planning family and other important things, you should be on the same page.
- Be realistic in your expectations: Be realistic in your expectations from your spouse. As a newly wedded couple, you have a lot of expectations from your spouse, but at times these expectations become the reason of unnecessary arguments. Don’t hesitate to compromise to stay happy if not exactly meeting the expectations.
- First year is transitional: The first year of marriage is the most transitional. Always get ready to learn, understand, compromise and adjust with each-other. Always work on your difference and think like a team. You meet new people and build new relationships, therefore it is important to accept the changes happily.
- Avoid the blame game: You are a team, don’t behave like a kid and start the blame game, when you are arguing with your spouse. Accept the difference and avoid blaming your spouse for each and everything.
- Give some time to each-other: Don’t jump into conclusions very soon. Give some time to each-other. Allow each-other to get adjusted with the changes and new set-up. Don’t try to change each other or expect the other one to change from the day one of marriage.
- Get ready to accept & improve: Acceptance is really important for a successful marriage. It is important that you accept your spouse the way he/she is. Always get ready to accept the change and improve and make changes in your habits for a healthy relationship.
- Accept your new family: Don’t forget that you have not married to him/her only. You have married to a new family altogether. It is important that you accept the new family and get involved with them. Don’t treat them as your in-laws, but as your family.
- Lear to fight fair: For a healthy relationship it is equally important to have some fighting sessions. It is important that you fight with her/him, but for the right reason. Don’t argue or fight for wrong reasons or don’t fight for not so valid reasons.
- Learn to forget and forgive: For a happy relationship it is important that you learn to forget things and forgive your partner. Don’t stick to any issue for longer time. Try to forget things quickl and behave normally with your spouse. It is important for a healthy relationship.
LoveVivah.com Telangana matrimony portal gives Indian marriage resume of brides and grooms. Find your life partner with matchmaking.